[Gpdd] ANNOUONCE I'm a first time piggie care taker

Barb bjcoakley at peoplepc.com
Tue Sep 28 09:20:35 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am happy to announce that I have two wonderful little girl piggies in my
care for the first time in my life.  Now I wonder, "why did I wait so long?"
 Their names are Lucy and Greta and they are seven weeks old.  I so enjoy
watching them popcorn around their pen when I put fresh greens in for them
or carrots.  Neither one is comfortable yet with being held.  But I take
each out every day just for a minute.  There are also 3 cats in this house.
So a very sturdy particle board top is kept over the top of the pen.   If
any one has any ideas on things I can do to make them more comfortable when
I hold them I would appreciate it.  Barb