[Gpdd] MISC: Boomer and furry kids

Sarah Mitchell sarelimit at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 11:10:08 EST 2005

Hi all, I don't normally post, but I have been part of the digest since 1998 and am so glad that I found it. Actually the main reason for my post is that 2 years ago today my very first pig Boomer crossed the Bridge. He was the reason I joined the GPDD. While I love all my pigs past and present, Boomer was extremely special. I figured that most other folks wouldn't understand, but I still miss him.

I had to add a bit about having furkids and no human kids. I am 28 and don't have any kids and am not sure if I will. Fortunately for me my mother is fine with furry grandkids. :) In fact she is the one that calls her self grandma to the pigs and my cats. They always get Christmas presents, etc. just like human grandkids would. When she calls she sometimes meows and squeaks to them if I put the phone up next to them. :) I have known for a long time where I get my love for animals.

Thanks for listening.

Sarah

Pigs: Spicey, Lil' Spice, Patches, Pumpkin, Milo and Squeaker
Plus my cats, Brother and Sister along with the 6 fish and the frog