[Gpdd] Re: Health: Bloat

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 22:47:15 EST 2005

Lyndsay,

I am sorry to hear about Lucy having bloat.  I sure hope she recovers quickly and she'll be fine. Fortunately, I have never had to deal with bloat.  I am sure someone will reply that has had experience with this kind of thing.

Good luck and I will keep Lucy in my thoughts and prayers.

Wheeks and Hugs,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the newest additions, Ivy, Flint (Tinsel), Ashby

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"