[Gpdd] MISC: KIDS, et al.

pkduffy at comcast.net pkduffy at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 14:57:36 EDT 2005

I guess I just wanted to "piggyback" (sorry, bad pun...) on something Jennifer/ Sweetie Pie/Pumkin Pie posted.  I think it is important to remember, as Jennifer stated, " this digest needs to be a place for all types of families," with the commonality being our furry little (spoiled) friends.  I am not sure that the "having kids or not having kids" issue is inappropriate for this digest in that it is an experience which may resonate with many on the list.  As a lesbian, the whole kids discussion effects me in a different way.  I simply think we all need to be respectful of one another so that this list is "a place for all types" who happen to love cute furry little beasts...

Priscilla and Guinness "who cares about kids, sexuality, etc. - it is lettuce and hay that are important" Pig

p.s. "I am not a 'beast', I just get grumpy sometimes..." - signed Guinness