[Gpdd] [MISC] hair balls

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 19:21:04 EDT 2005

Hello to all!

I haven't written much lately and I'm behind on reading the Digests.  Someone recently posted info on hair balls and something they gave their piggy for this problem.

If anyone has suggestions on dealing with hairballs, would you please write again with your advice.

Patches is affected a couple days a week.  It's mostly in the morning when I come downstairs, I can hear her wheezing, then she'll sneeze or cough and then she's breathing normally.  Also, with Scamp, I hearing a clicking noise when he breathes.  I recently took him to the vet, but of course, by the time he got to the vet, I didn't hear the sound any more.  The vet said he doesn't have any breathing problems, so I think it must be hairballs.

I've been trying to be more diligent about grooming the piggies.  When I do, it seems to cut down on the wheezing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp