[Gpdd] HEALTH -- Calico Bleeding

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon Apr 18 13:07:49 EDT 2005

I will pray for Calico and hope he recovers from this. It must be so
frustrating to put him through surgery and now this has to happen. It
sounds like you have him on a good diet and you are being the perfect
mom by even giving him herbal therapy. Maybe he needs time to heal with
his bladder after the surgery? I am wondering what the vet will say
after you speak to him about this. I hope he didn't screw up or
something being that GPs are so small. Sometimes it is so hard to tell
if your vet cares as much about the survival of your pet as you do. It
upsets me so when you hear how cold vets can be and they just don't
understand how important a guinea pig is to some people. You may have a
very caring vet though, I hope you do and he can find the problem with
Calico.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/