[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENTS!] Moe is Pet of the Day!

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon Apr 18 13:34:08 EDT 2005

Hi Nena, You have the cutest piggys! They better be honored with those
precious faces and a Mom that takes great pictures. Moe is beautiful
with that long hair and I love the color, I am so glad you saved him
from such a horrible home he came from. It is amazing to me how people
can watch an animal get worse over a few weeks with matted hair and
scabby soars and not do anything about it. I think the poor guy was
never picked up and even if he was, I guess they didn't care of the kind
of shape he was in. I always tell people that you get out of a pet what
you put into them. If you handle them all the time and spoil them they
become your best friend. You will love them and have no problems caring
for their enclosure and keeping them clean. If you buy a pet and let it
sit their all alone all the time, why in the world did you buy him in
the first place! I better stop rambling; I sometimes get worked up with
neglected pets.
I also checked out the photo of DJ & Jack and loved it. My favorite
color guinea pig is red.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/