[Gpdd] Misc: Lost my blinkz site

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 01:13:57 EDT 2005

Hi All,
     Well, Alge did it again. Lisa and Fuzzy won't be surprised by this.
(Fuzzy -- why haven't I heard from you? Your lonely Wilson!)   (Lisa, will you
send her the link to your site again??)
     She set up a blinkz web site for us tho there's nothing there yet except
for hamburger and french fries wall paper. We don't like those kinds of foods
but she hasn't even changed that. She was looking for photo disks and trying
to figure out how to load them. Things didn't go well. So it's a blank site.
But now she can't find it! She thinks it was jolly-rodents. at blinkz but that
doesn't come up.
     And we TRUST this person, Algernon, not to lose us someday!! What if she
forgets where she put US????   Wheeeks and more wailing wheeeks!
     Sandy -- did she tell you about her site? She started hers after seeing
yours!! Or she tried to.
     If we ever come up misssing, send out a posse!

The Jolly Rodents (who really wanted a web page, too.)