[Gpdd] misc. suddenly nervous piggie?

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Apr 20 16:43:06 EDT 2005

Hi all. I have a question about my Albert. The past week or so when I go to get him out for floor time in the evenings he just runs around the perimeter of his cage and doesn't want to be caught! This is totally new for him. He always loved lap time and floor time. He never ran away from me after he was here for a month or so. Then the first minute I hold him he cries, but is ok after that. Does anyone have any ideas on why he is suddenly like afraid of me? Nothing has changed in our routine or anything. I'm kinda worried cause he's always liked our evening snuggle time. Any input would be appreciated.
Also Dawnda I was also wondering how you got your pictures in the GP magazine. They're sweet!
Take care to people & piggies!
-Jaime, Albert & Radar (the hamster)