[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Dry patches of skin

Simpleleelee at aol.com Simpleleelee at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 20:24:22 EDT 2005

I was wondering if anyone could help me out.  I am fairly new to  piggies.  I
have four.  All females. One of my girls (Spikey) has a  couple of dry
patches of skin with loss of hair .  She is only about 2  months old.  She just got
over an upper respiratory infection, she was on  antibiotics for 10 days from
the vet....she is doing so much better.  But I  just noticed one on her face
and one on her side.  Is there anything I can  do...or do I need to take her to
the vet.
Please help...thanks.
Lisa