[Gpdd] Misc: The birthday boys

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 00:55:10 EDT 2005

Hello everyone

I put the boys all-grown-up pictures on my website
today. I can't believe they are already one year old.
They celebrated with fresh picked grass that mom slave
had to pick in the rain.
Dexter is almost hidden behind the bounce back bunny
that is stuffed with timothy hay. The bunny was a
present from secret santa. The link to the pictures is
under my name.

Dawnda

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.