[Gpdd] Silly: Re: Wallet Pigtures

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 14:23:00 EDT 2005

Shelly,
You are tooo Much!! ha ha! I just about
fell out of my chair, I am Laughing so
hard--heeeeee! I showed off the pigture
of my babies in the Concierge room the
last day wheeee were in Aruba and they
insisted that they keep the pigture, so
I gave it to them. WOW...Brownie Bear
and Butterscotch will be known on the
Islands!!! Such Worldly Pigs...

..."Oh yes, matter of fact I got photos in my wallet
of my girl that came first and than the boy. They are
so great and always do what they are told. They even
eat all their veggies I give them and beg for more."
While you are saying this to the person that just
showed you their photos they are thinking what great
young kids you have that are so mindful and even eat
their veggies, wow. "Here they are, Brownie Bear &
Butterscotch, a little on the hairy side but aren't
they the most adorable little precious bundles you
ever seen." That's when you might get a look like,
you must be crazy! LOL!