[Gpdd] {MISC.} Condolences and Stuff

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Thu Apr 28 23:58:19 EDT 2005

Hi Friends,

I have to say I have had lots of digests to catch up on and I wanted to send
some hugs to alot of people who need some. To Carole/Smoothy, Susi/Hotshot,
Renee/Oreo. I am sorry to hear of the passing of your furry friends. My
deepest sympathy goes to all of you and healing hugs.

I have been away from the digest for a time due to knee surgery but I am
recovering very well. My Spike piggie is doing fine and so is Ravi, she is 5
yrs and Spike is 6. He is too cute hauling his pigaloo on his back all of
the time. My little turtle Spike. I have been able to go look at peoples
Blinkz pages and I am really impressed on how cute they are and the pigtures
are awesome. I just was able to look at alge's page today. These are neat.

I just wanted to send a short note to say hi to all, give warm healing hugs
to all the piggies fighting illness and those who have escaped to the
Bridge. Please take care and welcome to the new members of the GPDD.

Warm Regards,
Trina
Pigpals Coordinator

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor