[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Dry Nose

Gailoverworked at aol.com Gailoverworked at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 01:39:25 EDT 2005

Hello everyone, I'm Jessica and I have a question about my guinea pig, Ziggy.
Sometimes I notice that the hair on top of his nose is hard and stiff like
something sticky got onto it. I tried rinsing it, but it always stays stuck
together. This happens a couple times a month. Eventually, it will just fall or
rip off and new hair grows back. Does anyone know why this happens? I know that
he likes diggin through his food a lot for the best stuff, but I don't why
something like that would effect the hair on his nose.