[Gpdd] announcement: to Carla and Snickers

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 22:34:02 EDT 2005

Carla, your hamster story is very touching and what a lucky little guy he was
to wind up with you.   Bless you for your kind heart and good luck with him.
 We too adopted an unwanted hamster this year, thanks to my daughter's
working at an animal shelter.

Silly me, I thought that once my children were out of high school that my pet
days were over but in the last few months we added a new guinea pig, a
hamster and just recently--a huge bloodhound dog!
Pookie, the new piggie, is very fascinated with dog, but my fluffy Beatrice
is disgusted with us.--kathy s