[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <add your subject here>Cosmo has no Spark!!!!

PamandScoot at aol.com PamandScoot at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 23:36:00 EDT 2005

We have a year old Black Piggy named Cosmo.  We have had many  Piggies in the
past and Cosmo is a replacement Pig for our long lost  Henry.  We bought a
male because all of our other Males in the past have  had so much personality
and were truly delightful as wonderful pets.  Cosmo  whom we have had for one
year just sits there.  Very rarely do we hear a  sound from him and really the
only time we do is at feeding time.  I  have trained him to come to the cage
door and get his carrot or grape or  whatever we have at the time and even at
that he is extremely afraid to do  that.  We aren't sure of what to do next.  He
doesn't want to be  petted or anything the others before him have done.  Any
help here would be  wonderful, as we are very puzzled.  He definitely lacks a
personality.  What do we do??????