[Gpdd] RESCUE: or at least an attempt

cheryl smith casnb3 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:34:36 EDT 2005

Earlier today I was at a Pet Supp;ies Plus (pet store) and saw a baby piggy
having trouble breathing.
I talked to the manager of the store and tried to buy the baby, after I had
pointed out that he/she is sick with an upper respiratory infection.  He
refused to sell it to me and said he would get it "taken care of tomorrow".
I wanted to buy it and get it to a vet at once.  I have already nursed one
piggy back to health (URI) and know if they delay treatment it could kill
the baby.

Oh, btw, my name is Cheryl and I have been a lurker here since I got 2
guinea pigs 3 months ago, at the most.  I enjoy the GPDD very much.  I
wonder if there was anything else I could have done for this baby guinea
pig.