[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, to Kimi

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 8 11:30:41 EDT 2005

Kimi, it's good to hear from you again!  Welcome back to the GPDD.  Please
accept our condolences on the loss of your sister and of your very close
friend.  We are also sorry to hear of the passings of your sister's cat and
your mom's horse.  Our hearts go out to you and your family.  You have been
through a trying year, to say the least, but we hope you will find some
comfort in knowing that we here at the GPDD are thinking of you and wishing
you the best.

We are very glad to hear, too, that Chloe is doing well.

Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.