[Gpdd] Re:[Care] Re: Mineral Oil and Grapes

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 23:51:44 EDT 2005

As listed on Guinea Lynx, grapes are alright to feed.  I have been feeding my herd grapes since the day I got them and they are alive and well.

I buy my mineral oil either at the drug store or at a department store such as Wal-Mart.  It is usually near the alcohol and baby oil.

Sending all that have lost a piggie condolences.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"