[Gpdd] SILLY: Piggie Song Book

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 14 04:41:46 EDT 2005

Greetings, Folks -

I am trying to keep up with the songs that are sent in so that I can make a
Piggie Song Book.  I am storing them in WordPerfect, but will transfer to
Adobe/pdf when I get it finished.  Is this suitable for all of you who might
want a copy?

For those of you who just sent in a line or two, would you like to send in
your whole songs so that I can include them??  [hint hint]  (Please???
Pretty Please??????)

It would be great if EVERYONE (who wishes to) would send in their piggie
songs - or at least their favorite top 2 or 3 (or top 100).  I know that all
of our piggies would enjoy hearing the favorite songs of their digest piggie
buddies.

So far, these are the ones I have:

When Pigster Eyes Are Smiling
(When Irish Eyes Are Smiling)

These Pigs Are Made For Poopin'
(These Boots Are Made For Walkin')

I'm A Little Guinea Pig
(I'm A Little Teapot)

Piggidy Doo-Dah
(Zippidy Doo-Dah)

C-C-C-Cavies
(K-K-K-Katie)

If I have missed any, PLEASE let me know.  Piggie songs are too, too great
to miss even a single one.

Also, if you want to send to me direct, please do so.

Thanks, all.

Candy;  Topper and Mollie