[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Misty

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Aug 14 14:24:19 EDT 2005

Theresa, Abby, Shadow, Cupcake, and Phoebe, it was with sadness that we
read Abby, Shadow, Cupcake, and Phoebe's post about Misty's passing.  We
are so very sorry that she passed away unexpectedly in her sleep; we know,
though, that her passing was a peaceful one.  How sweet to hear of how she
was a spokespig for the group, always the one inquiring about the
availability of a treat.  Yes, we definitely understand how deeply Misty's
loss hurts and how very much she was loved.  We send our condolences on her
passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed