[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Lil' Whistle

Genealogy/vonville/Cavy pigs/Ahnenvorschung vonville at mstar2.net
Thu Aug 18 00:44:19 EDT 2005

I do have tears in my eyes after reading your comments.  Have been there more than once with dear little ones passing and burying more than one little body in our friend's animals' graveyard.  The love we have for our animals is amazing, isnt' it, even to transcend the emotion to many thru words!  I do feel for you.  I do also have joy in the sure knowledge that the body is in the grave but, the dear little one is in an area of great joy and awaits you 'til your time to leave this life and go to the Spirit World and there together to await the Resurrection when all get their perfect bodies for forever.  What joys our pigs give us...angels sent to us from Heaven!