[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR - biting

sandie coombs sandie at glowinternet.net
Thu Aug 25 03:04:11 EDT 2005

    Hi, I am a slave to  two 5 month old girlies. Roux who is very quiet but definately the dominant female and Piglet who is more  outgoing. Piglet has always given a little nip when she wants you to know shes had enough cuddles and needs to get down but recently she has really started to nip and it hurts!  This seems to of started after I had given them both their first bath.  I assumed it was because Roux didn't recognise Piglet and the whole bossy business started again.  That settled down after the first night but thats when Piglets biting really satrted to get frequent and harder!!!  Any suggestions please..  Sandie (new pig slave)