[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Max

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Dec 6 23:16:33 EST 2005

Stacy and the Squee Squad, we are so very sorry to hear that Max, one of
your founding members, made his journey to the Bridge.  Yes, five years is
a good lifespan for a piggie, but we know that any number of years is never
enough.  We hope you know that you did all of your best for him always,
including helping him on his way when it was his time.  It was so touching
to read of how you sat with him so he wouldn't be afraid; it sounds like
his passing was very peaceful, and we know he knew that someone who loved
him was close by.  Please accept our condolences.  We also send best wishes
to Max's friend, Oscar; how sad that he misses his buddy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed