[Gpdd] [MISC] CCT change of address

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 12:39:56 EST 2005

Hi Everybody and Everypig

I've just had my Christmas Newsletter from the Cambridge Cavy Trust, and I
thought you would all want to know their new address now that they have
moved again:

Cambridge Cavy Trust
"Cavy Corner"
1 Splash Lane
Wyton
Huntingdon
CAMBS
PE28 2AF

Vedra's number is 07721 026401 (UK mobile): text or ring.

Membership is now 25 GB pounds sterling per annum, starting in January
each year.

There are also dates for British Association of Rodentologists lectures on
Corrective Dentistry, Skin Disease, Respiratory Disease, First Aid and
Emergencies, Cystities, Diet and Nutrition, Practical Nursing Techniques.
Exams are held in Cambridge/Cheshire.

Vedra asks if you have reference to the CCT on your website, please update
to show their new address.

Best wishes to all, especially wishing poorly piggies to get well soon,

Kay