[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] A tribute to Midnight

Lori H. mopar28m at msn.com
Sat Dec 10 01:01:47 EST 2005

I lost my little girl tonight. She was the one who came here as the runt of the litter & never did catch up on her growing. She was always small in size but never small when it came to her wheeking & whistling & her big heart for affection.
The last couple of months she has really struggled to survive. I was thinking when winter began that she may not make it thru. When it came time to feed & water & give them their special Sabbath treat, she was gone. The herd got Kiwi tonight, she loved her kiwi.
Enjoy the sunshine at Rainbows Bridge sweet Midnight. Take care of your children that have passed on before you & say "hello" for me to the rest of the herd that have passed on.
I will miss you.