[Gpdd] INTRODUCTION (KATHERINE L MOORE)

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sat Dec 10 14:07:20 EST 2005

Kathy,

I haven't posted much, but I especially want to welcome another Texan.
Boars don't usually get along well unless they are together from the very
beginning.  I'm sure both of your new babies will warm up to you in time.
It sounds like their life before you got them was probably not the best, so
they just need to get used to the good life.  Don't give up on them, and
you'll be duly rewarded.  If they are wheeking at you, you already have a
good start.

Marsha & the BeJabbers (Muttley, StinkerBelle, Ozzy, Trixie, and Elvis)