[Gpdd] [Announcement] male guinea pig looking for home

Katherine Thibedeau thibs1012 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 13:18:53 EST 2005

  Stew is a q yr tri color male guinea pig looking for a home. I bought him when he was 6 months to be a companion to my other young male. They got along fine and cried if seperated until recently since my roommate got girl pigs.  I would like to keep him, but they are constantly fighting. He's up for adoption and would be best as a single pig. If anyone is interested my name is Katherine and I can be reached at 1-508-212-4516.