[Gpdd] HEALTH: update on Leela and Zathras

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 12 13:00:32 EST 2005

I wanted to let everyone know how my babies are doing.

Leela's spay went very well.  She was a bit cranky afterwards but the metacam helped that.  Her fur is growing back where the incision was.  On another note, she was brave enough to get in a tug-o'-war with Tribble over a carrot.  That's the first time she's done that.

Zathras has amazed everyone!  His teeth have grown back perfectly.  He didn't even need a trim when we went for his final accident check up.  The vet was thrilled, as was my wallet.

Tribble is her ornery self.  When I took their Christmas picture, I put little hats on them.  I gave Tribble a halo.  (I was going against type with her.)  She looks soooo mad in the picture.  The next morning, she refused to come out of the pigloo for breakfast.  I was worried until I saw her pull the pellet bowl over to the opening to eat.  She was punishing me!

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela
Lokai in my heart