[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge--RIP Molly

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 21:14:52 EST 2005

Oh, my gosh, Candy--how could you think that your email  to your family (that you were nice enough to share with your GPDD family) was anything but a tribute to Molly?   It was so obvious how much you  & Topper loved her & are grieving for her.  I have a Molly of my own & I just hope that when the time comes for her (God forbid) that I can do her as much justice as you paid to your Molly.  Our love, thoughts & prayers are with you all.  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma