[Gpdd] HEALTH: Update on Citrus

KATHERINE L MOORE txmoorekat at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 19 19:53:10 EST 2005

My condolences to everyone who has lost a piggie.  I know I haven't invested nearly as much in my piggies as many of you have, but I could not imagine losing one of them.

  Well, I took my piggie, Citrus, to the vet..  She definately had lice.  The vet gave her a shot.  Citrus was not happy with me at the time, but she did allow me to snuggle with her while we waited for the doc to finish up the paperwork.  I was very happy to know that she weighed in at 2.5 lbs..  a healthy weight!  Which was a relief considering how skinny she was when we got her.

  Anyway, everybody has to go back in a couple of weeks.

  I was very happy with the vet.  He was inexpensive and very knowledgeable.

  Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you and yours,
  Kathy, Rooty, Citrus & Cloud