[Gpdd] Misc. Santa gift exchange

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sun Dec 25 08:18:13 EST 2005

Leele, Tribble, Zataras, and Jan,
We want to thank you all very much for our wonderful gifts. We like the
critter carrots and Nature's Treat the best ( because we can eat them),
but the hay wheels look like lots of fun and will help us keep our
exquisite shapes after we eat the goodies. The cuddle sack looks so warm
and cozy we can't wait to try it.The hats are adorable and the cookies
look delicious also, but Slave Elizabeth won't let us have them.Thank
you for your picture also We think you all are very pretty. Our slave is
going to get some film and take our pictures soon we hope. We don't have
any current ones. Mocha doesn't like hers taken, she turns her back, but
hopefully you will get one form the front side.Our slave is going to
hang the card up in her bedroom because she thinks it is so cute. We
hope you enjoy your gifts and had a very Merry Christmas.
TeBear, writing also for Patch, Pebbles, Mouse, Mocha, and Wooly