[Gpdd] Announcement: Merry Christmas

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 07:53:50 EST 2005

I want to wish every person and every pig "A Very
Merry Christmas". My seven pigs just had there
Christmas Green Leaf Lettuce. It is all sevens'
favorite veggie!
They are playing with their new chair and hay roller
from their Secret Santa Sandi.

Duncan, the chinchilla, got a dried apricot. Shasta,
my dog, opened her stuffed Christmas monkey, and
Nemrod the iguana got a new iguana crossing sign for
his cage.

I hope every one enjoys the Holidays. It is raining
and 50 degrees here in Ohio. I would have rather had
snow, but that is the way it goes.

Merry Christmas

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven