[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR: Phylo and his toy

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 25 12:09:26 EST 2005

Merry Christmas to everyone and every pig! Hope everyone is having a great
holiday season with their piggies. I just wanted to share Phylo's reaction
to his kebob with you guys. I picked him up for some lap time during
present-opening time and helped him to open his present.  I thought at first
he might be afraid of it, because it was so foreign to him, but he LOVED it.
He a real curious George, and immediately had to investigate it from top to
bottom. I put some of his favourite treats on it and he went absolutely mad
with piggie Christmas joy. After I put him down and hung the kebob on the
side of the cage,  I thought he wouldn't bother it until I put more treats
on it. Well, apparently he likes to play with the bell just as much as he
likes to eat treats off it! He lifts up the bell and lets it clang to the
side of the cage to see how much noise it will make. It's the funniest thing
I've seen since the time he broke wind and frightened himself - but that's
another story. :P *giggles*

Everyone - have a safe and happy holiday! Lots of love and wheeks to all
masters and slaves, from:

Jerry, Megan and a very happy Phylo