[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR: Phylo and his toy

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 15:31:08 EST 2005

Oh Megan,

I laughed about Phylo passing wind. My
  piggies expecially the males, Jimmy Jr.
  and Spunky, will pass gas and the act
  like "What I didn't do anything" when you
  call their names and look them in the face.
  They are SBD's (Silent but deadly's) and
  could knock a buzzard off a manure wagan.
  LOL. I think they do it to get even with us
  "slaves" for making them "endure" their
  lovings from us when the have had enough.
  They are so cute thou I just can't get mad
  at them,

  Merry Christnas and Happy New Year
  to all the piggies and their slave families.
  Here's to more piggie loving thru out the
  coming year.

  May all the ill piggies and slaves recouporate
  and have a great holiday season.

  Birdie, Jimmy Jr., Blondie, and lonely Spunky