[Gpdd] news from a new caretaker

Michael Feeney mfeeney at stny.rr.com
Thu Dec 29 11:19:43 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Feeney
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 1:00 AM
Subject: new slaves

Hello everyone,
We are new to being slaves to our guinea pig masters.  We have been very fortunate to have been adopted by Butterscotch in september of this year.  Having been absolutely taken in by her personality, we wanted to get her a playmate.  On Dec 18, we were adopted by another wonderful girl... Nutmeg.
Nutmeg was a fiesty little girl and much more outgoing than her playmate.  That was until tonight, when my wife got home from work and noticed she was acting funny.  She didn't look or act right.  We called a vet from the phone book, but to leave a message and someone would call us at home.  The call never came.
Nutmeg went to her hunting grounds in our arms at ~ 11pm.  We didn't know what to do so we just held her, told her we loved her and tried to make her comfortable.  It's amazing how fast the little critters capture our hearts.
Masters Tina and Mike