[Gpdd] MISC....Snowball adopted out

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Thu Dec 29 14:13:30 EST 2005

Liz,

Your story of losing Copper and then adopting out Snowball made my heart
swell with pride and compassion for you.  It is always so sad when one
piggie dies, but it is additionally heartbreaking when you see the cage
mate in mourning.  My Abby died within a few weeks after I lost Koko and
I am convinced that she died of a broken heart.  I am so glad that
Snowball has found a place with her adoptive family.

On a lighter side...........this morning I was sitting at the computer
which is in the same room as my Ginger and Olivia.  All of a sudden
Olivia started doing laps around and around the cage; she wasn't just
walking fast........she was running as fast as her little legs would
carry her.   Ginger was sitting in the middle of this event watching and
wondering what in the world is she doing?  Olivia would then duck into
her igloo and push it all over the cage.  After that she would then
resume laps around the cage.

Of course the whole time she is running, the shavings are flying in all
directions around the cage.  NOW....NOW I know why there are always
shavings all around the floor within about five feet of the cage.  Before
I could not imagine how these shavings (and a few poops) could get so far
from the cage.   Mystery solved!!

Jim.......Ginger and Olivia