[Gpdd] [MISC] great piggy people!

ILoveMyPBPiggy at aol.com ILoveMyPBPiggy at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 15:32:23 EST 2005

Hi all,
I don't usually write much, but I read all the postings, and when alot
accumulates in my head then I just have to write.  You piggy people are  some
bunch.  I love my piggys, but I guess since I am new to the piggy  scene, at least
with small piggys, I find it hilarious to hear how you all live  in connection
with your piggys.  Dressing them up, the Valentine thing,  their environments
that you make for them, all kinds of funny stuff.  But  hearing all about the
care and guidance you all share with everyone, it is a  great thing for the
pigs.  Years ago, like 35, when I had a guinea pig it  was a critter you had in
a cage that you fed and watered and maybe played with  once in a while.   But
I know now that a pet is so much more.   And to own 1, or 3 piggys in my
case, or any pet...my 6 cats, 2 dogs, and my pot  belly pig, is to be actively
involved with their care, and to learn all you can  about them.  And to give them
love that so many animals on this earth don't  receive.  So any animal that
YOU have given YOUR life and  love to, remember YOU have made THEIR life
special.  These  are special critters that we are blessed with, and not all humans
have a heart  to care for them.  I am writing this in response to all the
horrible things  I have read about the piggys lately, and also in sadness for all
of you who  have lost a beloved piggy.

I don't have much expreience with the little piggys, but this digest is
helping me in many ways to make my piggys lives better.  And I  hope I am able to
reciprocate in anyway I can.  So....here is  something I heard, and if I am
wrong, someone please correct me.   Someone posted a question about bedding...
Well I ran into someone at  the feed store who had piggys and she said to
recycle that shredded paper from  the paper shredder and use it as bedding.  I
thought that sounded like a  great idea.  Any input to this would be great.

Oh, and please whoever posted the recipe for  the "Veggie Bisquits"  please
post it again, I lost  it!

Also is there anyway to see peoples piggy pigtures, I would love to see
everyones....imagine that....piggys.

Sorry this is so long.....
Pam
and Mr. G. Piggy, Snickers, and  Schneeblee