[Gpdd] behavior: regarding popcorning with Jenna

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Fri Feb 4 18:28:40 EST 2005

Hi my name is BooBooBareHare, but my friends call me BooBoo. Sometime I like
to run circles in my cage, and my slave dad calls it the "piggyapolis 10"
cause that's about how many laps I can run. If he encourages me by saying
ZING!! I go even faster. In and out of my house making all of the bedding
fly. Sometimes we guineas like to just run. I am 2 (just celebrated) and I
still like to run and squeal. My momma slave gets me goodies in the morning,
and I have found out a little secret. If you keep wheeking at them, they go
faster to the fridge. I love my family except for the ugly one in the other
room. She was adopted out of a bad situation and they call her Fugly. The
name is fitting. She just likes to get fussy with me for no reason so we
don't play well together. No worries I have dad wrapped around my little
finger. Just one look into my sparkling black eyes and he is mush. Well,
just wanted to say hello. Fugly and I are gonna try to do something nice for
everyone. Have a great Piggy day.

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Ind.