[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Cage mate?

butzm at ece.osu.edu butzm at ece.osu.edu
Wed Feb 9 12:02:56 EST 2005

Leah,

You know, we've actually seen each other before.  My husband and I were at
the mixer when you adopted Butterscotch.  I was holding sam in a towel
wandering aimlessly (and rather disheartened) wishing there were more girl
piggies around.  I was also trying to keep Sam from flying from my arms.
He hadn't smelled another girl piggy since before he came to live with me.
 I'm sure his hormones were raging!!

My husband was home a lot too when sam was an only pig, but he doesn't
spend time with the pigs like I do either.  Although, when I was out of
town last weekend he had them on floor time in the office, where he spent
all evening, instead of their usual floor time space.  I thought that was
sweet.  I don't think he would admit it, but he loves our pigs.  I don't
think he knows what to do about it either.  This is the first time he's
ever had a pet.  He just loves having Rosie nap in his lap.  She sprawls
out like she owns it!

I'm glad your BBear is much happier.  She must be very, very social, like
my husband!

I LOVE GUINEA PIGS TOO!!!

Maren