[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] Off Topic--Dog Problems

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 19:24:44 EST 2005

Hi slaves and piggies,
Hope you all are doing well.
I am really having a hard time this month. Last wheek, I lost my Cupcakers, now this week my dog is having problems.  I had to rush her to the vet last night because she was having shortness of breath and she was lethargic, weak and her nose was really hot and dry.  The vet diagnosed her with a UTI and bladder infection, an enlarged heart and a heart murmur stage
4 1/2 with 6 being the worse.

My dog is only 5 years old, an Australian Shepherd, currently on seizure medication.
Does anyone have any experience with a dog with an enlarged heart and heart murmur?

Thanks for any info.
Lisa

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"