[Gpdd] [Health] Re: Squeaking while pooing

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:10:39 EST 2005

Hi Lisa,

My Frasier does the same thing when he poos too. He has Cystitis which means
he has a lot of bacteria in his bladder. I mention that because I'm not sure
this causes his problem when pooing but I found that minimizing his nibbles
and giving him more hay has made a big difference for him. I call him the
nibble man because he loves his nibbles! I think the fiber in the hay helps
him do his business easier.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Brenda
MT, Frasier and Boo

> One of my pigs, a 10 month old sow, squeaks sometimes when she leaves a
bean or two.  I check the bedding and there isn't any blood.  What can be
the problem why she is squeaking sometimes?