[Gpdd] [SILLY] re: Be my valentine pig

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 09:04:38 EST 2005

Dear Sonja,
I have to be quick and write this before Mommy catches
me.  She says I'm not allowed to consort with girl
piggies, but I'll show her.  I can't let the beauty of
my long, flowing hair go to waste!  Every month I go
to a special spa called Le Bathroom Sink, where my
hair is trimmed to keep it beautiful and free of poo.
But I'm not just beauty- there's personality behind
the fluff!  I wish I had a picture of you, gracious
Sonja, but you're obviously the Valentine for me.  I'm
rumblestrutting just thinking about you.  Hide a
picture of me in your cage where Gus can't see it :-)
-DJ