[Gpdd] [Silly] Valentines Pig Gift/Card Exchange...

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Wed Feb 16 10:27:59 EST 2005

Hello everyone!  Thank you for your kind words regarding putting this
together....
Just wanted to let everyone know:  There are still a few piggies out there
that did not receive their cards/gifts...  Slaves who let me or the list
know that the gift/card is running late THANK YOU!  very kind - if there are
others out there that are also running late, please do let me know... so if
your match emails me wondering about their valentine, I can tell them it's
on the way....

Thank you all again!!! and happy belated valentines day :) :) :)

-Jenna, Fuzzy, and Itchy Louie