[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <crying in the middle of the night>

Kelly Garvin KellyGarvin at berkeley.k12.sc.us
Fri Feb 18 13:53:23 EST 2005

Last night, my guinea pig, Camel, started moaning at 1:30am.  He has
never done this before.  He had food, water, hay, etc.  I turned out the
light and the moaning started again.  I got up, held him for about an
hour, and fed him chicory and grapes- which he ate.  After that, I
didn't hear anything from him.  I was just wondering if anyone else has
heard that strange moaning sound.  I've had Camel for one year and I've
heard whining, but not this moaning!

Berkeley County School District provides employee E-mail
access for administrative and instructional use. E-mail
correspondence to/from Berkeley County School District
is considered public information and subject to release
under the South Carolina Freedom Of Information Act
or pursuant to subpoena.