[Gpdd] [MISC] Boaruinea thanks his Valentine

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 23 08:18:15 EST 2005

Boaruinea received another Valentine gift in the mail yesterday.  It's a piggy pocket made especially for him.  He was soooo excited.  He tells me he's in "LOVE" with a special piggy named Snowy!  They have been keeping in touch lately and I think it's getting pretty serious.  He loves his Piggy Pocket and wants to thank Snowy again for the wonderful gift.

Misty and The Uineas (Muinea, Wuinea, Puinea, Vuinea, Buinea and Boaruinea)