[Gpdd] [SILLY] Thank you to Fatmammal and Spybreak

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Wed Feb 23 13:47:05 EST 2005

Dear Fatmammal and Spybreak,
Thank you sooooooooo  much for my pretty Valentine pillow! It is so soft and I love to lie on it during lap time! You are really sweet to send me such a cool present!  I love your names! I bet there is a story behind them! I guess Jojo is an allright name, but sometimes I wish Mommy had called me something more unique. Lots of piggies are named Jojo, but I bet you are the only ones named Fatmammal and Spybreak!
Thanks again! You sure made me a happy piggie!
Love,
Jojo
P.S.  I would have written sooner but Mommy has had computer problems!