[Gpdd] health: beans and sneezes

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 24 10:28:45 EST 2005

First the sneezes-Lokai sneezes in the Spring.  I think she has allergies!  When she sneezes in other parts of the year, there's a vet trip soon to follow as it could be a sign of a respiratory problem.  She's my special pig and also gets sinus infections.

Green beans or runner beans-Some people say not to feed them to GP's.  My girls' vet says that they can be fed in moderation.  Tribble and Lokai would sell their souls for a green bean snap!  When I snap beans, I ration them out and feed them over a series of days.  They know when I'm going to snap beans because they hear the rattle of the bowl that I use and they start wheeking so loud that I'm sure the neighbors can hear it through the walls.

Jan
Mom to Tribble and Lokai