[Gpdd] [HEALTH] piggies in the winter

Lydia Boland lydiagboland at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 04:02:25 EST 2005

Last night I was looking around at different sites for
the cuddle cups, beds, chairs, etc. and came across
this site which I think is fairly new.  They have that
carrier that was pictured on the Petco site but it is
cheaper here http://rabbitstop.com/ .  They have
another website for ferrets with some of the exact
same stuff but it is priced higher.  My guess is that
they are launching this site for rabbits and have the
prices lower for now to bring people in.  The shipping
is exactly what it costs them and you can check your
shipping options quite easily.  There are so many
things I want to order for the guinea pigs and bunnies
there!  But mostly the pigs.  Like the cars, the bed,
the chair, etc.  Those are listed under TOYS and then
PLAYTIME ACCESSORIES.  There are also some really cute
cardboard houses for $3.29 and of course the igloos.

Lydia