[Gpdd] [CARE] pet bed

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 07:39:13 EST 2005

I don't have a cuddle cup for the herd, but I did recently get them a small fleece pet bed.  They didn't readily climb into it on their own.  They would just kind of run over it on their way to other more interesting places in the house.

But when I put it on my lap and put the piggies in the bed, they immediately laid down.  Now they all seem to love it!  Especially since Percy peed on it the first night -- now it smells just like a pig!

Last night I put both Percy and Patches in the bed together on my lap -- they snuggled up next to each other and I could pet both of them at the same time.  It was so cute!

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamper